- 4 Nights and 5 Days holiday package
- Pick up and drop from Bagdodra
- Locations covered as per the tour are Darjeeling, Gangtok
- Hotel accommodation with stay at Darjeeling (2 Nights), Gangtok(2 Nights)
- All transfers & Sightseeing as per itinerary by AC vehicle
- Local Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Breakfast and dinner for 5 days
Pick up at Bagdodra and proceed to Gangtok (120 kms / 5 hrs)
Meet & Greet on arrival at Bagdodra Airport & transfer to Gangtok (5,500 ft.). On arrival Check-in to hotel & rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Excursion to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir
After breakfast start for an excursion to Tsomgo Lake (12,400 ft.) & Baba Mandir (13,200 ft.) which is 55 kms one way from Gangtok city. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
(In case of Land slide or any other reason Tsomgo Lake is closed we will provided alternate sightseeing.)
Gangtok Local Sightseeing – Darjeeling (100 kms / 4 hrs)
This morning start for a half day trip of Gangtok city covering Flower show, Cottage Industry and Handicraft Centre, Institute of Tibetology, Dro-dul Chorten, Enchey Monastery & Banjakhri Falls (maximum 3-4 hours). Afternoon drive to Darjeeling (6,950 ft.). On arrival check-in to your hotel. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Early Morning (at 04:00 am) drive to Tiger hill (8,400 ft.) to watch the spectacular sunrise over Mt. Khangchendzongha (28,208 ft. Worlds 3rd highest peak), on your way back visit Ghoom Monastery and Batasia Loop. After breakfast visit Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, P.N. Zoological Park (Thursday closed), Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refugee self-help Centre (Sunday closed), Tea Garden (outer view), Ropeway and Japanese Temple. Evening free for shopping or leisure. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Darjeeling – Bagdodra Airport (75 kms / 3 hrs)
After breakfast Check-out from hotel and take the departure transfer to Bagdodra Airport for your onward journey.
- 6 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned above hotels or equivalent
- Assistance at the airport
- All transfers & Sightseeing as per itinerary by AC Luxury Vehicle (Scorpio / Xylo)
- AC of this vehicle will only operate in plain & not in hills.
- Drivers allowances, toll taxes and Govt. Service Tax
- Air tickets, airport taxes and Visa fee for foreign nationals
- Toy Train ride in Darjeeling: (Darjeeling to Ghum & back to Darjeeling) Steam Engine – INR 1,800* per person, Diesel Engine – INR 1,000* per person
- Entrance fee at Monuments as per the itinerary - INR 600 per person – Except Darjeeling & Gangtok Rope way cost
- Gangtok Cable car ride will be INR 200* per person
- Darjeeling Cable car ride will be INR 300* per person
- Guide service as per the itinerary
- Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides / drivers etc
- Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monument
- Above mentioned supplement cost are subject to change at the time of booking
- Guest need to carry valid ID proof to obtain special permits required for sightseeing
- Hotels are very strict with the child policy. Please carry the age proof so that it can be produced when asked for
- Toy train tickets & Cable car tickets are subject to availability & days of operations
- Hotel Check in 1400hrs and check out 1200hrs
- Package cost will not be valid during public holidays, festivals, exhibitions and long-weekends. A surcharge will be levied and will be advised at the time of booking
Below are the cancellation charges which will be applicable in case the customer cancels the trip due to avoidable/ unavoidable circumstances.
- 10% of the package cost if cancelled before 30 days start of the trip
- 30% of the package cost if cancelled before 10 days start of the trip
- 60% of the package cost if cancelled before 7 days of start the trip
- 80% of the package cost if cancelled between 3 days to 1 day start of the trip
- A valid Id proof should be submitted during check-in. Documents like Passport Voters Id card, Current Drivers License, Pan Card Copy or Aahdar card are accepted
- Check in time would be 14.00 P.M and check-out time would be 12.00 P.M
- Any damages which are caused at the hotel property should be borne the customer
- Any additional meals which are not included as per the itinerary should be paid by the guest before check-out
- The vehicle is permitted only for sightseeing and shopping as mentioned in the itinerary
- Usage of A/C in vehicle is permitted only on plain surface and A/C is not permitted during journey in Hill station
- Vehicle should not be used for any other personal visits apart from mentioned in the itinerary
- Any kind of physical damage caused to the vehicle by the guest, is chargeable
- Any refund if approved would be processed in 45 days from date of approval
- In case of cancellations well in advance of the travel date, refund will be processed in 7 days
- Refund will be processed to the bank account details provided by the customer